Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to find a research associate job??? - topi
superdoc2008,
no i dont need visa. i have ead. Why do you ask. i want to know how much pay one can expect. thanks.

worldisflat,
i have excellent lettersfrom my basic research vol (university prog). 6 months experience.
That helps. Why dont you ask your letter writers to provide some contacts. They can definitely help you in getting a paid position. Also make a nice CV detailing your laboratory skills and the projects you were involved. Add your mentors in the end as references. If you dont have publications, it would be hard to convince people to hire you as a post doc (Research associate). You can easily get research assistant position. The salary depends on the position. The range would be $40000- 55000 for post doc (associate) and around $30000++ for assistants. You can always negogiate the salary (every institution have their own salary range and benefits).
thank you very much for the info. i got offer in basic research pay is very very less. how can i search for clinical research jobs. working in this basic research for 6 months and then can i go for clinical research or how to try for jobs in pharmaceutical industries.
the most important Q = r u from China *(if yes, you'll get it) or if you know any chinese dude who's doing research in your area Wink
I can help you finding a research post in a hospital. I am quiting there for my rsidency.
call 562-221-5261 . leave a voice massage with your no.
Hi chucky
can i call you to help me in getting research position
i live in your area
please help me
research associate or assistant they differ greatly . the 1st is the bigger one ,the 2nd is the starter one that we all try to do it to build exp.u go first and volunteer ,when u prove u r reliable and hard working apply for a paid position of research assistant
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »