Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harvard south shore psychiatry residency program - cmartin
Did any one recieve a mail from this program stating that they have been ranked very hight. i recieved a mail today and can i rely on that and rank this program high
rely very well if you are an AMG (first rank group) and know that you are just a back up for them (second rank group) if you are an IMG. Bauer wants to fill by AMGs this year. I got the same letter and know alot of people there who told me the whole story.
are u out of ur mind.......??? AMGs and harvard south shore???

No AMG lies to go in there. I personally know 7-8 applicants who interviewed there and they are not even thinking of ranking this program.

In this program, the VA health record system which is proclaimed to be the best really is a piece of crap..........a resident spends 15 mins with the patient and 3 hrs typing the notes. There are a lot of other negative thins to this program, ot to mention the 14 months of driving on an average 60-80 miles a day which with the boston traffic problem really sucks as u have to leave at sometimes 5 am. And the program doesn't compensate for it. Not to talk of alienation of reidents when they goto other hospitals.

I'm not ranking this program.

think 100 times before u think of rank this program.
I ived there last yr . i did nt apply to the prog. this yr.
put it on ur list if u neeeeeeeeed a residency.
nutrition72, trelawney......... LIERS, THEY GONNA RANK IT NUMBER 1. TWO STUPID LIERS EVEN Smile))))))) THEY WANTED TO FOOL PEOPLE. DO YOU KNOW THAT U DEAL WITH DOCTORS HERE ???
First of all, make no mistake about it, this is a VA program at a dirty VA hospital!!!!!!! The program wants to be at Harvard, but in reality is has nothing to do with the real Harvard programs and is not taken seriously by anyone except themselves....................This is what residents have told me that the program is like a malignant cancer!!!!!!!!!!! I've heard particularly bad things about the new program director Mark Bauer, that he lies and cares about no one except himself and enjoys having power over the residnets only in order to abuse them. I would be afraid to rank this program, and anyways they only match IMGs who aren't familiar with the american system to know any better Smile))))))
Plz guys concentrate on getting into the system , hw to enter then comment on the program
is this program really cr@py/Sh@@ty?
more views please. was a bit surprised that a harvard affiliated program is taking so many imgs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »