Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone with similar position - usmle2forme
Hi,
I'm a silence observer of this forum for along time -still i have posted few opinion- I planned to participate this year match with with full hope but unfortunatelly i failed in my step 2 and i had to take some more time to comple this exam.Now I finished my exam and waiting for result hope i won't dissapoint this time.I registered with NRMP and I applied few programme but there were no good response becose of lack of step 2 result.Right now I don't have my ECFMG certificate and hope I'll get befor the scrample.What are things I have to do before getting my results,ECFMG certificate and scrample.I need your valuable advice.
come on,
tell you opinion.I hope probably few of you must be in a situation like me, without interview and waiting for scrample. Please just share your views with me and others
thanks
come on,
tell you opinion.I hope probably few of you must be in a situation like me, without interview and waiting for scrample. Please just share your views with me and others
thanks
search scramble in forum and u ll find plenty of info.
are you done with step 1,2 and CS?
if yes,,when r the results due,,,?
did you get any iv's?
do let me know about these and i shall advice you to the best of my capacity...
thanks
i passed step 1 (89) and cs and now waiting for ck result i did on 17th of feb.my univesity credentials already has been varified.no interview but only i got some replys saying balabala.
offcourse you can try for scramble,,no doubt about that,,
go ahead and all the best !
thanks,do i have to submit a rank orderlist? Not submitting a rank orderlist will affect my scrample?
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS APPLY TO ONE PROGRAM TO BE ABLE TO SCRAMBLE
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »