Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can someone explain this... -
susan

hi ,
i'v a questions for u all....
i'm already done with step 1 a couple of months back but still not started with step 2 prep...i don't feel like doing it..why is it happening?why am i not motivated enough?

can anyone please help me out and say something so that i start with my studies.
i'v already lost my chance for 2005 and i feel like i'v too much time for step 2 prep so i guess thats the reason i'm not serious...
please help me come out of this!!!
lu step 2

Are you feeling OK with your step1 result?
May be you wor too much and just need a break before diving into prep again?
susan

lu step 2
i'm fine with my step 1 result but not too happy...got 91 but thats 4 months back n still i'm not started with step 2.
i know i should start but whenever i start reading i'm not at all concentrating and get distracted by petty things.it happened during step 1 also but why again?
lu step 2

Why don't you get K. DVDs and start watching them - It requires less concentration, then you can swich to K.notes, then q-s etc.... One step at a time
susan

thanks lu..
i guess u'r right..i'll start with k highlights as i don't have dvd's.but at least i'll learn something..
thanks...
new

Susan,

I also took step1 in sept (93%) and I have the same feelings....I can not start, I can not concentrate enough (are you also working?)

new
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »