Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usmle world vs. kaplan. vs. READ THIS SITE -
jake

PEOPLE POST THE SAME QUESTIONS TONS OF THEM. SIMPLY GO BACK AND READ THE SAME INPUT THAT HAS BEEN SAID FOR LIKE 20 PAGES AND STOP REPEATING THE SAME QUESTIONS!!!!! usmle world vs. kaplan has been asked by 100's of people. literally.. so before posting i would recommend looking back. by the way step 2 is a joke...no worries.
jik

now thats highly inaccurate, then why are so many people failing after doing all qbanks on the market? thats not an accurate statement at all. Maybe easy for you if you are an AMG, please watch what you say, remember, not everyone gets the same examination.
Lou - lmcgyver@earthlink.net

I failed it twice, both by one point (181). This was all based on my thinking that Kaplan was enough to get me passed it. Kaplan for step 1 rules the review for the exam, but unless you have true clinical experience you have to do tons of questions for step 2...I hjave found UW very helpful in keeping me honest, Kaplan fell short but was still very good for basic principles review. Finally, I dont have a problem answering the same question over and over again...some of us need repetition!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »