Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Because of her I am full of hope.................. - aiissman
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=249719

I don't want her to cry again.
I strongly wish u get into a residency and hope she doesnt have to cry again...Good luck for tomorrow...
good luck to you aiissman and to all other hardworking residency aspirants.
Her words are touching and how wonderful she is! Wish you have the success this time. She and you aiissman deserve more than that!

And so do we!
good luck aiissmann 3 hours 38 min to go...
Best to you!
BDJ
i really wish u all the best and hope u match- from the bottom of my heart
have no reason to say it was not real, it was a touching and caring note from a elelmentary school kid. But I would be worried if she was my kid. A elelmentray kid should not be so sad, so sensitive and view reaching career goals (like mom gets into residency program) as a must and think this is the only way to be happy in lifetime. Moms, let kids to be kids, let them understand and worry about things that are age-appropriate. As parents we should protect cjildren to be hurt and feel hurt. Teenages especially like to hide their feelings and sometimes they feel guilty that they can not help their love ones. Partenting is not a easy job. How parents cope with their stress and their attitudes towards to sucessfulness and failure have a great impact on their children's viewpoint of the world.
I meant "protect children NOT to be hurt"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »