Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathology thread - path08
Can't reply to that one anymore, so I am openning a seperate one. Congratulate to those who matched.

Congratulations, oxygen!
Who else have matched to pathology?
I matched to pathology. Congratulations to all who matched!
Congratulations rajgopalmehta!

There's another pathologist thread that I didn't see earlier. Maybe we can gather there because that one is longer.
rajgopalmehta, congratulations !!!! i am old img, 1987, OB &GYN in india, 92/99/cs passed,
what are my chances in path? because of legal problems i dont want to go in ob&gyn
what should i do? pl give guidance and advise, thanks in advance.
I am an img, similar to your graduation years. We have similar credentials. The only differences are I have a green card and pathology has been a long focus in my career.
Good luck.
i have matched. Was not a active participant of the thread.
Congrats to all those who have matched. For those who have not, dont give up. You will get it if you are dedicated.

I am an IMG, Require visa, 83/82/and failed step 3 in the first attempt. Got 81 in the second.
Residency in home country (Pathology). Had 3 US LORS. Got 6 interviews, 1 Prematch offer that I rejected.

GOOD LUCK

Congrats to everybody matched and GL to those who will try again today and tomorrow.

I can't post anything on our old pathology thread. Give me thanks to GOD first and everybody here too, dreamgirl, happy-doctor, and many many more...
Hello,
I wanted to know how are many of you who matched , preparing to start the Path residency.....any books?....studying? websites? which book is good for grossing , is it Lester?etc etc..Plz share..
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »