Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one i v and matched why - drsanjay61
try to say hi often reminding them abt ur interest in the program or ask abt any grand rounds scheduled that month and ask the PD to allow u to attend it...

try for 2nd looks !!

try to be in contact with the chief residents and other residents by email or phone

u can also call PDs sometimes to ask any doubts u have abt the program or abt the particular rotation..or tell abt ur current work or research or abt ur recent change in ur CV

appu81

thats a good licker

see above for details
don't fight
'Jub bhagwaan deta hi to chapar phad ki deta hi'
S o let us not lick,click or suck
goood luck
thats why I said I agree with you drsanjay !!!

take it easy dude

we can not change any thing..just see n enjoy the fun out of it!!
when the rape is

unevitable

lie down

and enjoy it

old jungle saying

in

pune

in

bj

afmc

love
there is one thing I agree with sanjay
that is that the programs should have enough courage to to say their criteria.....
Every year, lots of people spend lots of money applying to programs that won't even read your application cause you are a foreigner or cause you have attempts or cause you've passed the 5 years period...so they I wish they had the dignity to admit their own prejudices. but that does not happen. and that, unfortunately is a reflect of Americans society....and I don't think it is a secret to no one around this forum the hypocrisies of the American society.....but then again, who can raise and point the finger? where is it the wonderland?
dil wale dulhaniya le jaenge

ya

pd sahib lee jainge

pd sahib

ka palda

bharii hai

love
if unmatched

and in us

get some job

train yourself

learn to lie