Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transcript verification -
Dip

Friends,
Found any change in oasis since ECFMG received your transcripts from school? For me it's already more than 9 weeks wait now.
ECFMG received my transcript on 12th may. Anyone meeting medical education credentials criteria after that date?
GL
gp

Hi..i sent my transcripts in mar..when i called last wk..they said that they received them from my college n r processing them..wonder how loong would this take.....just keeping fingers crossed!
mz

I'm stuck too...my story is sadder,though.
sleepy

Hi every body the ecfmg credential office send me a letter that i already fulfied the credential requairement.It was in 2002.in 2004 they posted that i didnot meet the credential requairements.Imagine they didnot inform me what document they might need,so i called them and after 30 minutes i talked with a lady and she told me that i did not send my transcript.I urgently sent it and again I called them whether they sent it to my medical school and the lady again told me that my transcript was sent to my medical school.After 3 months when again I ask them they told me that they donot send it to my medical school because one letter missed from my last name.if i did not call them no body will gona tell me.How could we made them accountable for thier arrogancy?Please forward your suggestions.Thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »