Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plz guide me - interferon999
Hi,
I am FMG. I have 1 attempt in step1 (80s), 2 attempts in CS and no attempts in step2ck (but in 70s). I don have green card.I have Master's degree from USA. Can anybody suggest me whether I could try for the 2009 match?... Year of graduation is more than 3 years. I am willing to take any branch. I could not be able to afford more money.., Plz give me sincere advice ( whether I could stay in this field or shud leave).
Thanx guys... wish u all the best...
hi interferon999,
i know it is a gut wrenching decision for you, but given your scores and background, i would suggest to not go for the 2009 match UNLESS you are going to add solid USCE on your CV. If you could focus and actively search for opprtunities where you can get that, you will be in a much better position to apply.

there will always be stray incidents of people with dismal scores matching (in not so good programs, but match nonetheless), but a good number of people with poor scores do not match.

if you want to take the gamble, at least make sure that the odds are not stacked against you.

other than that,
good luck and all the best

droidor
Thank you very much droidor.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »