Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
female motivated new york city study partener! - juneflower
after reading 3-3 times of all of the materials, start to do tons of Qs currently, need to discuss diff Qs and concepts together at weekends.

i am img, full-time worker. Serious, motivated person send e-mail:

june_flower08
hi...iam a female studying from 1st aid mostly. and iam looking for someone who would do a quick review thru 1st aid. someone who is taking the exam in may/ jun and is serious. i would like to review by drilling/ asking qs. i dont mind weekends. iam from staten island,ny as well; so if you are interested..pl reply to this msg. thank you. and good bless you on your exam. nt07
Hi can u please tell me how much time it took u to gvie 3 reading. After reeading 3 time u r doing ur question so how u feel comfortable doing question.
Thanks
stabilo21
This is for nt07. Try Usmlerx, they are the same people who gave us first aid. They have 2800 online questions and the answers are reviewed using the 2008 First aid.
hi i am looking for study patner my nuber is 706-761-1097.do give me a call.
Hi , i live in NJ , was looking for a female partner to give final revision , pl e mail my bluee72. Best of luck.
this is for bubuta..your emaill adress doesnt work//i tried to email you yesterday and it came back to me. well, if you are still looking for a female partner to do your last revision. pl email me @ nimithomas . i can do via yahoo msgr or we do it by phone. i am currently studying from 1st aid. well, email me if you are still interesed. thankyou..best wishes on your exam. nt07
or send e-mail to wgy64
seat is still empty, poistion is open, female only!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »