Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Usmle Study group discussion starting June 2nd 08 - drymor
Hey,
My name is Drymor, I'm one of many FMG's studying for the Usmle Step 1 Exam. I'm inviting you on a study group discussion which will start next monday June 2nd from 3-4 PM. We will go over all KAPLAN materials over our study discussions, but we will start with KAPLAN Physiology, first 2 Chapter (Membrane Transport and Body Compartment). And everyday we will add 2 or more chapter discussion until we get over the whole materials and be ready for the exams. So anyone who are interested to join us feel free to do so.

STUDY GROUP DISCUSSION RULES
------------------------------------
1- We use Yahoo messenger for our group discussions, so every members should use a yahoo account to join us everyday.

2- Time for discussions will be from 3-4 PM Eastern Time everyday.

3- Every member should prepare and bring 5 Questions about the chapters will be discussing, which could be: Clinical cases or multiple choices like questions. Member should also bring answers and explanation of each questions. Because they will be post after everyone answer to verify their answers.

4- They will be a moderator in the chat room discussions. It will be chosen among us members alphabetically and change weekly. And he will be distinguish from others with a different colour.

5- Every members should post something everyday, I mean something informative,educative or general Knowledge.

Anyone who is interested in joining us feel free to do so and reply to us :

Romy --- romynycboy,romualperard
Jaclyn-- jaclyn_dy
andre--- andreanissandreanizandreanit

We set this discussion group just a way to be motivated to study for this exam, and try to rock it in some kind of way. So if you have that same goal please come join us. If you already know about it, you can pass it to your friend who his also preparing the exam. But in case they are any of them interested please let us know about it before monday.

Good luck in your studies. Thank you for accepting my invitation.

PS: Let us Know before monday that you will be with us.

Sincerly,
Drymor
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »