Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rejection from henry ford, MI -
drswam

99/99/phd/8publications/cs waiting/need visa....no reply for a long time....so called them and they said i was declined an interview....i asked them the reasn and was informed that it could probably be because they received 2100 applicatiosn this year for 36 positions.....i guess the ones who got interviews were the ones who applied pretty early....i completed the application by th end of first week of october....so a lesson learnt for the next match i guess.....goodlcuk to everyone who is waiting for interviews...
sun

woops! I wasted my money on it

I just applied to it days ago and you have better credentials than me. I expect to get rejection or silence from this one :-(
kabayan

I sent my application sept 11 and no response.. guess I got rejected as well
hehehe
MM

Well, I suppose I should not be waiting to hear from this program either. Thanks for letting us know. It is such a shame for these programs not wanting to send even a rejections email to the people that applied!
ghty

90/90 gc holder, 2 publications and the most important :2004 grad drswan, you are overqualified for this program Smile good luck
abc

to ghty:
did they send you an email, or you had to call them? When did you apply and when did they invite you, please? thanx.
kabayan

maybe they didn't want any visa problems anymore and decided to go for GC or citizens... hehe
notty - nottyknight4u

i am glad i did not waste my money Smile
woo - ==

i am sorry but i am having difficult time accepting what i am reading. PD's are always looking for the most qualified candidate and from your credentials....you are the cream of the crop,..... and it is difficult to comprehend that they are rejecting you for someone mediocer just because he/she applied early....wow
bts

I guess they prefer AMG's to IMG's regardless of their scores. I dont think they have exhausted all their interview slots. Also notice that they dont send rejections but say that you have not been invited for an interview when you call up. In case invitees cancel their interviews they may opt for you later on.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »