Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cue -
docespy - docespy

Are you going to participate in the match? Or are you going to wait for the scrmable? Of course if everything is ready in time (paperwork).
Do you have any connects? If you do lets share man, I have a few.
ra

Hey man you never came to Miami what happened? how are things going for you?
docespy - docespy

Dude, I went to Miami and left your number at home, thanks anyways the intention is what counts. I got all my letters and then went to Santo Domingo and got my Deans Letter.
I'll be back in Miami soon and this time I'll put your number in my cellphone memory so that the same thing wont happen.
Thanks man and I apologize for being sooo forgetful.
I'm glad I went there was no way I was getting those letters if I hadn't showed up.
How are things with you? You probably got some prematch offers by now with those super credentials!
GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU.
ra

lol, ok no problem I was wondering what happened......., well for me the process is very slow don't know really why, I applied in late Septemeber (was waiting for some documents from Colombia) and so far only 3 inteviews, 1 rejection and thats it, not to mention the painful waiting of step 2 CS which will decide my future, how about you?
docespy - docespy

I'm sitting for step 2 ck & cs at the begining of DEC completed my CAF for eras and will register for the match this week; however, these are really formalities 'cause I intend to use my friends to get in a program. They've always told me get the paperwork done and we'll get you in, so I'm counting on that and if that doesn't panout I guess I'll start calling and visiting programs postscramble with a vengance.
Once I get to speak with someone face to face I know my chances will improve.
cue

hey docespy,
yeah, I'm planning on participating in the match if all my scores come in time! Don't really have much contacts...I mean a few words hear and there but nothing substantial. I think the most important thing right now is to get all the scores ready in time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »