Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new psych interviews -
psych

did anyone without ecfmg certification get any interviews in psych?
jil

i am afraid too that certification this year is a very imp point...
alix

how so? why do you believe that being certified is very important compare to previous years?
you know, it could be quite frustrating because to get certification you need your cs resluts and they are just not out yet.
img

hi friends

i am worried .I applied to 63 prog in second week sept.with low 80 scores in psych.1 interview till now .i am thinking this is bec of ecfmg cert as i called some prog and they said they want cert.anyone in similar situation .i am depressed as i hear that first session of int is over.
alix

then I don't know what to say, it just doesn't seem rational to require something which is beyond our responsibilities, namely the fact that cs result are not out...did you tell them that? what was their response?
usmleman-match

i did face the same thing, and the response was like,: u know,doc. there are many people waiting for cs results, but also u SHOULD know there are hundreds and hundreds who got their certificate long time ago(i guess those who went unmatched last year and those who took CSA b4 july)

so, there it is... nobody really cares if cs results are pending!!
alix

good news folks, I just got an interview...so, after all certification is not that much a big deal considering that my transcripts are not even uploaded, so keep the hope high...
usmleman-match

do u mind, alix telling us where u got call from?

thanks and all the best..
alix

actually, I don't feel quite comfortable to do so, I'm sorry, and hope it doesn't sound obnoxious. Besides, it doesn't really matter for the purpose of having certification, does it? wish you best luck -alix
usmleman-match

absolutely not, alix.. it is not obnoxious at all..
thanks for sharing the good news of getting interview... all the best.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »