Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please analyse friends -
adrishya

saw in many forums that the number is IMGs applyins is too high no. of seats remainins the same.think about it

1. few years back most of IMGs applied to fewer progs say 25-30. Now everyone applies to 40-50 progs and even more.So the no. of application each prog gets has increased without increase in actual no.

2. fewer people are getting visas so no question of increase in IMG no.

3. moreover step 2 cs started in june but in some centres it started in sept. so on average each centre is conducting cs for 2 months. lets calculate how much they can test

24(max in a day) x 5 days in a week x 4 (weeks in a month)x 2(average month of testing in each centre) x 5 (no of centres

its around 2000 and more than 50 percent are AMGS out of it.

what i mean to say is if we pass cs we have good chance at least if we get position out of match in nov or dec

please reply and analyse further

tejal

each CS test day have morning and afternoon test. therefore it should be calculated 24X2X5X4X2X4(non phila center)+24X2X5X4X6(phila center) and plus those who took CSA before Jun
alladin

good mathematics guyz, i thott docs left that in high school.
abt the analysis, i can say that it sounds too good to be true, contradictory to the no of calls we all have, if any that is Sad
aseem

"2. fewer people are getting visas so no question of increase in IMG no."..you said..
what if more people are giving usmle.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »