Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my experience !! - maan_img
Hi friends.... I had my exam on the 20th of June at Houston. prepared for about 20 days. practiced in the last 12 days... max 10,12 cases in total.
reached center in time... it was a full house.. all 24 spots filled. the cases were a bit atypical. i hope i did good. but made a couple of mistakes...
1) didnt ask OB/GYN history in a case with chest problem. woman was old lady.
2) couldnt finish the case.. was in the process when time ran out.
3) In a case with LOC, pt. gave no history of any weakness etc. and i didnt take cns exam. did cvs and general instead.
4) The patient note was ok. but i was not in order. for eg. would write a few words about pain then go to nausea then come back to pain.
Rest of cases were hopefully all fine. knocking, smiling, draping, transition, washing hands, all PE, summarizing, closure etc. included.

Now I want you guys out there... the experienced pack... to kindly let me know if i made huge mistakes... what do u analyze. what do u say...!
thanks friends. and lemme know if i can be of any help... ofcourse revealing the cases is not included..
thanks again. waiting for u to put some light on my exam.
anyone please... its wreaking my nerves.. kindly give input
plz...!!!
maan_img: let's hope for the best. Nobody can predict what's gonna happen. I wish you all the best for the result. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait for another month before you get it.

Best of luck !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »