Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credentials verified! -
Nobel

My transcript was the last doc I needed verified. After sending it to ECFMG in August, it took about 3-4wks for them to send it to my med school via Fedex. My med school sent it back promptly, ECFMG recieved it Oct. 4th, and as of today Nov. 12th they became verified on OASIS.
This is what it says:
Medical education credentials received and verified.

One headache over, now gotta sit tight for the Step2CS results.

Thanks ECFMG, good luck to all!
shogun

congrats
still battling with that headache
it took 5 weeks for them to send it to my med school.
took another 3 weeks in the post
it only arrived at ecfmg 6 days ago
im only hoping that i too will cross this hurdle in time for cs result to be useful
kc

Shogun, getting credentials verified as a major pain.
It can take up to 12 weeks, once they get it for them to verify it.
Chetan

Hi,
ECFMG verified my credentials in two weeks after recieving them from my college. The entire process took 3 months. Not bad at all!
f@di

they recieve it from my medical school since the 5th of august..and till today the status: is pending..!!
Chetan

f@di,
I wrote to them a couple of times and they obliged.
Try doing that.
depressed

Hi Nobel..
I am in your exact same situation but they did not verified it-my transcript ...It was received on sep 29 - it says so on the oasis..I called and they could not be bothered to give me a date by which it will be verified...did you pass your CS already ?? I am still waiting for that - they said they can be bothered before I pass the CSA...isn't that crazy ???
Leesha - losipchuk

I too had the same thing happen, I saw that they had received it and was waiting on when they would say it was verified... It took several months. Also, if your school hasn't yet responded don't wait for ECFMG to do anything, I stayed on top of it, when they didnt respond I had them send out more requests..
cool dude

hey nobel..i sent my transcripts in august too...n ECFMg got them back on 4th Oct thats wat it says in my oasis..but it still says Medical education credentials recd. and verification is pending??..so dunno when they will do that as they have recd. them back from my med school on 4th oct...good luck for CS n match
kc

Same thing here... transcript verification received 9/21 - they still won't verify it yet - takes up to 3 months!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »