Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
score -
thinker

does score play role in selection for interview .....yes it does.
does score still play role in final ranking post-interview: in other words, if someone with 75/75 does better during interview than someone with 99/99, does he rank better?
Thimbles - 1@1.com

Your dealing with a complex tallying of bonus points. Add em up and compare. Minus points apply to! White socks + 99= 75.
New

The MD who wrote LOT for me where I am doing volunteer work does not want to be contacted via phone or e-mail. What should I do? Does the program need to call or e-mail the writer of LOR once they decide to accept me? Please help me!!! Thanks!
New

The MD who wrote LOT for me where I am doing volunteer work does not want to be contacted via phone or e-mail. What should I do? Does the program need to call or e-mail the writer of LOR once they decide to accept me? Please help me!!! Thanks!
cbe

Where i did my interview, i was told by the program director that as long as youre in for invited for interview, you are at par with your colleagues and that you will have to sell yourself independent of your scores, and that was just what they did.Guys with lesser score who did well were given prematch offers.By the way the hospital is kingbrooks jewish med centre.
All the best.
sf

even if you have good score, you have to back it up with good interview/good personality
guess what

Good scores are good to have but if you have been given an invitation for an interview, you have just leveled the playing field with rest of the interviewees. (scores dont matter much here on)

Programs generally try to measure you with their good residents and alumni.
America needs enthusiasts who are articulate and go getter kinds. Go prove yourself that you are one of them.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »