Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mini residency mt sinai , miami - rachu
anyone who is scheduled to do mini residency , IM at mount sinai in october... Please leave your email id..

What is mini residency? Is this some kind of sales pitch. Here is my e-mail if it is legitimate Zaami2000. Thanks
I am not sure if most of you got what I was looking for.

Ok., I am looking for some people who have already registered for mini residency program At mount sinai In the moth of october 2008..

I wanted to co ordinate about the accomodation facility, share the rent etc near mount sinai etc. since I have booked a slot in october.

Mini residency is a one month observership that mount sinai conducts,. all details can be found on their website itself.

zaami
http://www.msmc.com/body.cfm?oTopId=0&id=318
hi rachu...i'm happy to see this mini residency program...i appreciate if u can spare some time and pen down some words regards this program...i have some doubts like hw much worthy doing this,...does they give "hands on experience" letters?...do we need to take any liability insurance before joing..?i want to do this from next january onwards...please if you can provide me some info regarding this,i will be very happy...by the way r u applying for 2009..I WISH U GUD LUCK AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU...THANQ...my id is k.bandavaram...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »