Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Atlanta Cases Please..... - drasty
Hello guys.....I have my exam in few days & my prep. has been awful, since I couldn't get a partner to practice. Anyway, if any one gave the exam recently at Atlanta, I would be grateful if they share those cases. My email id is drasty99

Thks a ton!
I took my test in Atlanta 2 days back.I practiced with me and myself as I couldn't get a practice partner.It is not a big deal if you don't have a partner,but you have to develop your own protocol and stick to it.I can't tell you the cases as it is against the policy.But there were 2 cases which were not in FA or UW.As long as you do what is required every case ,common or uncommon,doesn't really matter.
Hey....thks a lot stenosis......I can understand what ur trying to say; that it is against the policy to list the cases here. I just got carried away when every one is discussing cases from Philli & Houston here. Anyway, so ur saying that there are not many cases that were not either in FA or UW....right? Thats like a big relief, as I didnot do many atypical cases.

Thks once again!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »