Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do I take with me to interviews? -
Rakhal

Hey all - my interview season starts on Tuesday next week - what do I need to take to my interviews?

Anything special documents?

Thanks in advance!
docespy - docespy

Take a crisp copy (originals if possible) of all the documents you submitted to eras and maybe a nice cv and cover letter.
Make a list of pertinent questions as per their website.
Good Luck and thanks for everything bro.
er

Well, I don't think it's necessary to take all your documents with you. I agree that have a couple of good copies of your CV but for the other documents I am not sure. Some programs require that you bring your original documents with you like your USMLE scores or medical diploma or transcript, however all these programs indicate that in their invitation letter. So, what I did was I took only the documents that the programs required. During the trip it is really difficult to take care of all your original documents (you know, you might loose them or ruin them somehow). You can also double check with the programs to see which documents they require.
That's what I did anyways... Best of luck Rakhal.
Rakhal

Thanks guys!
docmom

good luck,rakhal
whens ur first one?I took my originals but so far nobody asked for any documents.
Rakhal

First one is on Tuesday next week - at Morristown Memorial. Then I have one at Beth Israel in NJ, then the next day UMDNJ Camden, then the last one for the week at St. Barnabas in the Bronx. On Monday (20th) I have one at Crozer Chester in Pennsylvania, and then on the 21st at Harlem Hospital.

The next round of interviews is in January!
Wendy

I always call and ask if I need to bring any documentation. UT Houston is the only place I know that asks for a ton of cert.s
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »