Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prematch -
me

what happens if you refuse a prematch...?can you ask them to extend the offer for a few weeks..?I got a prematch in peds from brookdale,brooklyn...dunno what to do!!
drdolittle

Hi Me, Did they offer u the prematch on the same day as the interview or they got back to u later with the offer.? And while u were interviewing there did they ask u whether u would be interested in a prematch. I would appreciate these answers coz i have interviewd there n not sure how they offer Prematches
drdolittle

U can always ask them for sometime before u make up u;re mind.I too have a similar question like u;res n i dont have answer for it.
1000RR

I BIRD IN THE HAND IN WORTH TWO IN THE BUSH !!!!!!
SOMETIMES OPPORTUNITY DOESN'T KNOCK TWICE...
drdolittle

Hi Me,
could u pls tell me when u got the offer for prematch.was it the same day as interview or later
umm

yea but brookdale knocks on every candidate......quite forcefully actually....does not matter what your credentials are....they offer peds prematch to every candidate who interviews...looking for the proverbial "bakra" maybe
Jolly

Umm, me and others: How about IM program? Did they offer prematch to every candidate? Did they offer on the same day as the interview or they got back to you later with the offer? Thanks for answer the questions.
IM they offer prematch to most with GC ,almost everyone with GC
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »