Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
October 23 will be fine? or too late? - lhscd
Thank you guys,,,,I think I need to postpone 1 week

If you give me another advice, I really appreciate that

I´m being as honest as I can with you, I can tell you for sure that you won´t make it this year. By the time you get your certification, all the IV spots will be filled. My sincere advice is to wait until 2010 and take your time for CK and maybe take step 3 to improve your chances. I know you want to "give it a shot", and you´ll probably apply despite our advices (I know the feeling, I was in your same boat last year), but I can assure you you´ll remember us when you find out that applying this year was only a waste of time, money and effort. I wish you good luck my friend.
Hi my credentials are 89/90/ck pass first attempt. But still havent recieved any call.
thank you all, but I'll try to get it.

yes principito..your sincere advice make me think about reality. really appreciate that.
actually, I have no choice but to apply for this year residency. Otherwise, I have to stay in my country residency.

I couldn't wait for another year.

is it so hard to get IN near October 23?
How about this?

Just call program coordinator and ask her to review my application forms..
wow lhscd, i am in the exact same position as you are
i was also thinking about the same thing and i think scheduling your IV later doesn't matter as long as the hospital doesn't offer prematch
in other terms, if the hospital offers prematch it might be better to schedule your interview as early as possible
as for me i am going to schedule for late november as i wanna make sure the score and certificate will be ready
so you are gonna give exam late Nov?
not exam but interview, exam sep 23
really same boat..Good luck for us.

I hope we can get a lot of IV
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »