Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all about interview!!! - 2k9match
What are all the things to be done when u get an interview?

1) when is the best possible time to schedule if u get an interview right now, and u dont know when the next interview gonna come?
2) can we just put a "thank you" message for now and tell them about the scheduling date later?
3) Should we mail any one more, in program to gain acquaintance ?
4) What are all the things regarding the hospital that we need to be well aware off before we go to the interview?
5) whts ur formal wear gonna be?

I hope who all have got interviews ( last yr) post their experiences and the do's and dont's reg one particular prog or any interview in general.

thank u........
last year, several of my friends got 6-8 IVs, they waited for a few weeks until mid october when all IVs come in. they schecule their IVs around the close dates to the programs where their locations are close. they saved a lot of money and successfully matched to their dream (or better) choices. so, use your talent and manage your schedule. YOU CAN DO IT!!
Thats inspiring......i shall do that......so mid october would be the earliest best time to schedule.....

my only worry is tht , thts the time i might give step 3.......but anyways got to manage both......both are equally important....
what do they (most Program) ask...

any specific med Q?
one posted that he/she had a last year trigonometry problem..
why would you like to wait for a whole month?
if you get an IV now, go ahead and schedule it
they won't only be sending you IVs but if I was a PD, not having heard from an applicant I invited for a month or so, simply tells me that person is not interested.
Once you schedule an IV if you have other offers in the same area, simply group them around that first date/s. I know that is what I'll do. But hey, that's me. Good luck
trigonometry?Smile)
how abt a nuclear physics problem
it's en vogue now

check this out http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroye...ldyet.com/
yeah being aggressive is clever.....

any particular questions that u r aware off that would be asked on the day of interview?
weird link!! is it working?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »