Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
verification from medical scool - rasuccess
the verification from medical school was sent in june ,but not yet updated in oasis ,does anyboy know whether ecfmg will resend it /or any other reasons for this ?
Hi,

The same thing that I has been suffered. I called one week ago, and they told me that it will be in OASIS in a few days. I called ECFMG yesterday and they told me that I have to wait 3 weeks, because ECFMG is on time. I replied that I have a US mail tracking number and said that they received in June... and I explain her that according to ECFMG policies I have to wait 4 weeks.The lady told me that I am right. She said: You should wait a few days.
In my opinion you should call ECFMG and request it.
God bless you.
Rasuccess,
I am sorry, because I thought that the verification was sent by your school, but I think that you are talking about ECFMG.
Rasuccess in the last chance you can call ECFMG and request that send form 327 to your school by DHL and you pay for the service. ECFMG sends every three month until it received the Medical credentials.
Status: Medical education credentials received and verification is pending means that you send to ECMFG and it is waiting for verification(means waiting for your school sends the Form 327 and another documents)
When ECFMG received the form adds a date to Verification received. When all of the information is fine and everything is correct the ECFMG add verification received and verified.
I hope that it is helpfull for you.
God bless
thanks for ur reply ,i will contact ecfmg .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »