Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pros n cons of St Barnabas prematch offer - gsnag
i have heard that st barnabas gives prematch so often that it does not got to nrmp as all the seats are filled by pre match..... if any of u can shed some light weather to ask for prematch as i hav got the iv from that place....
grab it if you're aoffered a pre match! dont think twice!
i heard its not a good prog and the neighborhood is very bad and is not a safe place..
its like poker either you accept the worst porgram or wait your luck in the match. i think if you have less than 6 IV accept it. good luck!
depends on u..if u want A JOB go for it..but if ur aim is to get into a good place and u have solid credentials then go for the match..somebody told me st barnabas is good for IV practice Wink..no offence man..i dntn know if the program is good or bad but i ve heard the pd is good at interviewing
last yr their peds program has gone to scramble, accdg to a list on this forum...!

they iv tons of people, yet go unfilled...! Ripley's Believe it or not kind of situation..!
thts good if the pd is good at interviewing, we can get some lessons for the better prog to come in future....
Schedule them late so you can attend a few prior and find out where you stand and how you fare in interviews
is it true tht if u wanna go for prematch in this prog u got to schedule iv early... if so how early....thy start iv'ing as early as 22sept
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »