Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passed 213/88 second attempt - zbest
Congrats Zbest...I'm also gonna take the step.. 2nd attempt... I'm so afraid though..i dont know where i stand and even if i'm ready for it.. I took the exam in march.. now gonna take it again in Nov. Inshallah... the last time i took it i did all the nbme except 5 and 6. did ur exam score correlate to these????? and when did u feel u were ready to go in again and face the beast... thanks alot... sorry for all the questions....and congrats once again..i admire you for your grade with a second attempt...
thanks a lot sam7860
i can understand ur situation cuz i was in the same shoes as u are right now ..for second attempt i made commitment that unless i get above 85 in nbme i would not regiser and thats what i exactly did i took nbme 2,3, and 4 almost a 40 days before exam and i got 87,90 and 83 ...i got low in nbme 4 but i was so tired of studying and v exausted so decided to register and did kaplan and goljan again and again took nbme 5 and 6 15 days before exam and i got 88, and 87...i was v nervous a week before exam may be would not have even gone for it if my hubby had not be by my side but Alhamdolillah i did and u can do it tooo just take nbme and also go over all nbmes it helps a lot...best of luck
hearty congratulations and wish u good score in step 2. GL.
thanks kosaraju2000
Thanks alot zbest...
Hey one last question.. how about questions?? like did u do the uworld again?? or just stuck to reading??? I'm doing UW again.. u know just trying to learn the concepts more this time around... and ofcourse goljan...
hey congrats it was ur 2nd attempt....after how many months did u retake the exam?
what did u do different this time?
if u don't mind but what did u get on ur 1st attempt? i failed my exam by 1point so just asking many questions....

thanks
sam7860 yes i did do uworld again and made my notes again which helped me a lot and esp after doing goljan UW was making more sense otherwise i was too much blanked in first attempt

thanks newbi i got 70/175 last time and i retook after almost a yr after 1st attempt ...this time i watched kaplan dvd, did goljan w/ audio and all 6 nbmes...best of luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »