Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam after 10 days -
aamir - aamir852003

hi guys my exam is after 10 days now i am rewieing my subjects i done with q bank with 75% 1 wk before my q is this should i stick in rewieing the meterial or do some qs like kap cd although i did it about 6 months ago i also have done all popular resourses of qs like nbme nms etc
aamir - aamir852003

answer please
cue

I would just review intensively, during these days. limiting the review to the high yield topics, and repeating the review as many times as possible.
I might do a exam simulation, of questions never done before about 3 days before the exam. but then again, this is just me.
similar

amir...
i am sitting for the exam in 9 day! Do whatever builds your confidence. I find the first aid comforting and my own notes are definately under my pillow at night! you will do fine. Limit stress and focus on success!

You already know what you need to know for this exam. Mentally prepare yourself to bring those tools to the Sylvan center.

Don't forget REM sleep!
xxx

Can I ask your score on nbme?
hi_tech_di

Good Luck!!!!u'l be great
Aliya

Dear Aamir...my old friend!!!!

Lots of people say FA is great for last min review...

I just wanted to wish you all the very best luck for your exam...inshallah you will pass with excellent score....

Take care....rest the night before the exam and I hope to hear great news soon!

Salaam Aliya.
raj

hi
dont worry,u will do great.
but have a very good sleep previous night.that is very very important of all.

good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »