Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US financial state after big companies collapse! - hellousa
YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND CLEARLY WHAT I AM SAYING HERE. I REALLY WANT SOME PEOPLE AND ECONOMISTS SHOULD BE THINKING. I AM NOT AGINST PEOPLE WHO ALREADY LIVE HERE. i AM AGAINST PEOPLE WHO ARE COMING INTO THE SYSTEM ILLEGALLY.
THE SYTEM IS ROTTEN AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING AWAY WITH THEIR UNCLE'S AUNTS AND CLEARLY BROKEN SYSTEM.
Let me tell you something, America is in need of nurses and doctors, just imagine closing the door to them, it will surely be a disaster. Contrary, I wonder how they will manage Doctors to stay in a collapsing economy, that's the question. Just take a look at this forum, there are people who want to exit already. I come to this country because whether its economy collapses or not its priciples, like FREEDOM, are just the best around the world. I think if you prohibit Doctos to come here, people will suffer since there's a shortage of Doctors everywhere. Don't be a fool
I may sound harsh but the reality is that I agree with old med somewhat. People who are living in USA should be given the preference like UK is doing recently. We pay tax money and our tax money goes to benefit these companies making bad decisions and in the end what do we get... NO JOBS!! Most of us here have families to support. We are living in conditions way worse than back home. Its a day to day living for us.

BUT before we jump on conclusions...USA is very smart in this aspect as others. They want the best from all over the world. The government gives a shit about the ordinary man anyways. So getting the doctors to fill in the gaps from all over the world will do them no harm rather it is good for their economy and strength. Take the best from third world and leave those countries with nothing to thrive on. Smile

As world resources become less and less...soon it will be the survival of the fittest. Ordinary man has to be the best and beat the rest of the crowd to survive because no body cares. You have to be the smartest, brightest and everything good. If we are living in USA and want residencies, we have to score as good. If you are not, its tough luck because J1 and H1 will never be banned. They cannot even stop illegal immigrants from Mexico just because who will do cheap labor for them? They need them so they allow that. We had to go through long process of citizenship and they get here over nightSmileSmile.. Is there anyone to stop them...NO...because no body wants them to stop coming here illegally.Smile

So this is the system and these are the realities of living here. The irony is that we are physicians and have to do ordinary jobs that hurt the ego. If we see some future to it, we dont mind doing anything..But when we know we may get stuck in these jobs forever..that hurts!!
Kudos to Heloousa.very well said.
H1b and J1 never get banned?. You should be saying with over confident. May be you see taht next year. When the economy falters and can not provide enough jobs themselves, you invite more people and kick them already living here.
You know one thing. People used to do two- three part time jobs, not able to find one part time job. What that means is poplulation is increasing and trillions of dollars spending on banks,wars etc. We are in deep trouble than any country in the world.

At thsi time of war, i doubt reforms can not be coming. I will see definitely restricting H1 and J1's goiung forward, IMHo
I agree with you 100 %. But this is just like free health care for all US citizans. We all want it but will it ever happen? I doubt that. As the economy fails, thay will rely more on people willing to work without pay. And who works free in America. Only foreigners..Smile Why is it so hard to find a paid job in medical system because too many people are willing to volunteer who are IMGs.

We all want government to look at our situation here but the reality is it will never happen in US.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »