Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how shld i reply - payal_rd
got my first iv today.god am realy excited.i'm not sure about which date i can take for interview but i dont want to wait too long to reply to them as they might think i'm not interested,i wanted to ask waht i shld reply to them,can i give a time frame and give a specific date later,and also shld i mail them or is it better to call personaly.please advise me what to do.i would apreciate that very much.
p.s. for all those who havent got an iv yet hang on its surely coming,ges what i have applied only with step 1 scores all others results still to come.so hang on and keep praying.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT ABOUT HOW TO RESPOND!THANKS!!
It's not a big deal. Thank the person for contacting you, and inviting you. Demonstrate interest in the program, and state your preferred date. Ask her to reply you and confirm the date, just to stay on the safe side. Ask her about accommodation if they provide any. She'll probably give you the info about the interview schedule and accommodation (in case they do provide) in a matter of days.
Just relax, and think well about your preferred date.

GL!
Straight forward Thank you for the opportunity, this date works good for me, excited about the program, sincerely

dont wait though spots fill quick

good luck
thanks alot.ya i guess i am a little nervous.i'l contact them today.thanks.gud luck to you too.mrmom saw your message.congrats on so many ivs,hey you deserved all those.
its exciting as hell when you get that first invitation I know how you feel and remember dont get bogged down by looking at everyone elses credentials, iv's and credentials.
thats realy sweet of you.ya i guess it is a very stressful time for all aplicants
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »