Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to rizowana - ebnalfady
happy eid to u and to all muslems
where is ur exam experience?
please post yours for the benefit of the forum members
gl
rizowana - 09/29/08 16:04

i took the exam today. even though i am advising everyone to take rest before the night of the exam, i couldnt sleep for a moment. if i screw up the test its because of this. overall the exam is very doable. its kind of mixed, full of easy and tough questions combined. u will see some weird questions in every block which u cant make head or tail off. i hope those are experimental. in my exam lots of patho and physio from respiratory and cvs. not that much immuno or micro or biochem. i find some anatomy questions mostly from the gross sections.
i had lot of molecular bio and a little biostat. only one calculation, no ecg, only one multimedia. lot of questions from neuro and they are the taughest. most of the time i had to guess regarding neuro. those who are going to take the exam please study patho and physio the most and after that please do neuro. i studied kaplan neuro and still i find some questions are going over my head. if u have time u should check the remembered questions of this thread. i find some of them common even though i only finished 1/3 of this, i wish i finished the whole thread. sply pharma. found some repeatitions from uw and nbme. i didnt have any problem with time management. with every block i had ample time to revise my answers. my overall feelings about the test is i feel ok despite of not sleeping the whole night. i was very tired from the beginning. so everyone u have done a lot for me. lets keep our fingers crossed so that i get a decesnt score and can move on. thanks everyone.
Oh congrats rizo u have taken exam already.cool,thanks for review and all help around.
BEST of Luck Rizowana! you have been an excellent and active member...May God rewards you

and give what you wish....Thank you very much for your hard work.

Sorry about the lack of sleep before the exam... it seems a major problem for the exam takers...

I hope that we can over control it using any kind of medication, prescription or over the counter...

I think it is must to do so. I have the same problem....I can't sleep before the exam...

i'll close this post u can go to the another post
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=343357
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »