Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iv from st joseph, chicago - drbik
no bhaye ni ph garne...manche chinnu parena
how is this program?
That's unfair. You're not talking in English...
OK program, nothing special. Interviewed there and offered prematch but declined. Only positive thing is the lake shore view, otherwise, no teaching, very slim chance of fellowships, just like every other community program. Your choice. I totally agree with goldenresident. GL to everybody.
Now drbik I am waiting to know if you have made up your mind about the prematch following advice from goldenresident and the other chap.
Has it crossed your mind goldenresident might be frustrated with program because of his personality? What makes him think he would have matched elsewhere? And why has he not resigned? What is he doing on the forum instead of working?
Why did you apply there? If you can tell that you will match elsewhere am sure you would not have applied there. Why did you not ask this question before applying there and spending $25?
What was your impression during the hospital visit?
This is a test of your adulthood - taking responsibility for your actions.
chiny you seem to know so much about the program, so why did you spend money applying, travelling and interviewing there in the first place when you know you will reject offer of prematch? I wonder will you rank them when the chips are down?
Bottomline........YOU AND GOLDENRESIDENT SUCK REAL BAD.
that's really nice of u kobayashi....thank u very much
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »