Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
regarding step 2 ck preparation - solacity
hi,

so i am generally down in the dumps because i got a seventy five in usmle step 1.. my second attempt..
now moving on i know i need to gather strength to give and get through step 2 ck...

here's my plan. kaplan + uw + lectures from kaplan video lecture series.. target time in three-four months...
i just found out about premier review and medstudy video lectures.. should i be concerned or should i just stick to my plan.. i think i made the mistake of doing too many things at the same time for step 1
i did my goljan lectures, the high yield notes, brs with kaplan books and lectures.. so ithink i overloaded myself with information... can anyone please guide me in this i need some serious help before i break down and cry again..

advice needed please
Hi, i think kaplan notes and uw, first, build ur concepts strong, if u have time , kaplan q bank, nothing else.prob not even lectures. revise kaplan notes and Uw,thats it.
Go for Premier. Kaplan too much study material. Premier is focused.
Solacity,

Send me an email to Step2CKnotes@aol and I will send you a few sample notes on how to rock the CK boards.

thanks spandipati.. really appreciate it, i've also heard people talk a lot about medstudy internal medicine lectures and premiere review along with this..what do you people think about that?
KAPLAN AND UW...please read BDJ post and elbamaritza post. there is a tread with more than 20.000 views that have helped so many
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »