Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please call inhisimage for me. - pompe
It's the second time they send me a message to ask me my church affiliation. I ignored them twice and I receive an another message again. Should I call them to tell them I'm an atheist. I really am

Can someone from the forum call and tell them that pompe is an atheist. Thank you a lot my friends
funny
why don't you tell them? whatever you want to tell, tell with confidence..thats all.
why do they keep sending me the email if I ignore the first 2. I can find someone to give me a church name and phone number, but I though I was living in a free country and a job should never attach to your religion. If so I will never work in this country since i hate religions, all of them. Can you imagine if there was no religion at all, the world would be a better place.

No, I will continue to ignore them.
then continue to ignore them and don't post your message here.
or being a proud atheist, call them yourself and tell them that, in the first place, you shouldnt apply to any religious sounding organization if you strongly feel that way about religion,Just stick with the non religious University programs, I'm sure they'll be happy to have you expound on the "big bang" theory. Smile
run4goal

This is United States Of America, not the Middle East. USA means FREE SPEECH

trio
I applied blindly and waste $25.
then USE your "free" SPEECH and tell them.............okay??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »