Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
two interview only, what's going on? - yuz2007
98, 88, cs pass, step 3, certified, no attempt, GC. Applied sep 2, only IM. anybody in the same situation
Quite a drop from step 1 to 2. From what I read on some web, programs give importance to Step2 score. May be that is what is effecting you. Also with increasing compition, lot of applicants are having some kind of USCE (oberser/extern/research..). You didn't post any of your experience, so I am assuming you don't have any. So it making hard for you to complete with them. And there could be other factors as well. Also 2 ivs is better than non, which is the case of lot of folks I see on the forum. So you are ok, just make sure you do well on those 2 and try to get some USCE to get a competitive edge. GL
you should be very happy that you got 2 ivs. u dont have USCE, publications, research experience, US LoRs, etc, etc.
none of them. 10 yrs post graduation
yeh, you are very lucky to have 2. I have similar score, minutes step 3. I have 1 mo usce, GC w/o iv.
consider yourself lucky.
hi, yuz2007, I thought you'd matched to a residency program last year, or just the same user name?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »