Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to forum great ppl ...sam82,ultradocmansu ..... - dream2liv
and rest of all who can help me in advice ..........
hi ...myself in the last phase of my prep..have my exams in 3 weeks ..have taken nbme 1- 157, nbme2 - 159 (in start of oct )..tomorrow planning to taken uwa 1 ... so wanted the advice regarding how shud i go over analysing..is uwsa not a good analysing tool..shud i take one nbme online..i have all of them offline...plus 2 uwsa online exams...when shud i take the second one...for ppl on forum have varied experiences abt that ..nbme 5 ..and 6 ....am bit confused ..and moreover scared .....so kindly help.......
thanks a lot in advance ............
any advice ...plz.....
will be greatly obliged ....thanks ...
hi

i guess by 159 u mean downloaded forms on 200. thats a good score. if u can take the higher nbme preferably 5/6 in the next week or so and see how much u can get, if u get around 40 right per block then u are ready for the exam,

goodlcuk

sam
thanks ....sam82 ...
as u said ..myself giving today uwa1 ...but i was confused ..shud i take online nbme5 ..6 for ppl say the downloaded has many answers wrong ,,,or shud i just give it offline to see where i stand ,,,keeping these 2 uwa1 and 2 as my online assesser ........thanks again .......for i am really highly confused these days ....and moreover scared.........
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »