Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - whatt
that is because you have no iv at all or you will prematch soon!!!
all right guys, take deep breaths;
INNNNN.........
OUTTTT.........

we all made it through med school, we will make it through this.
I am disappointed too.

I do have some Interviews but I am not getting that confident. I guess I do not perform well on MCQ's during the Interviews.

The gap from my graduation is little late so I think I need to revise but I am not revising. I don't know I am so sad inside. As if I wont make it.

I don't know what to do. I think my wife will divorce me. My mother in law is also mad on me. God save me. I think I am sinful and God is not listening to me ):
"My mother in law is also mad on me."

ruby102......that's the funniest thing I read all day in this forum LOL heehehehehe

On a serious note, sorry to hear that dude but you know you can always get a new wife and a new mother in law and this time you can be cautious and pick a deaf and dumb mother-in-law...heheheheheh

GL
dont be fearful of mother-in-law, if u r working hard. watching movies for whole day can make anger to someone but if someone working hard then no reason to be angry at.
theeagle,
thats a strange tale, how did your freind get a prematch without an IV?

Ruby,
do what you deem is right and good. In laws are never satisfied. Best of luck .

To everyone else,
wish you all the best, youre efforts wont go in vain. But the process is depressing.
best of luck.
Ruby just read some step 2ck review book - they're like 200 - 300 pgs and you'll be fine...
Lolli, u are hilarious!! A deaf-and-dumb m-i-l, ha ha!!

I am going nuts from the waiting and worrying too..but like many of you, I do believe when it is God's will, the seas will part to make way. It is a very difficult, mind-bending and cruel time for a lot of us, but this too shall pass...wherever that takes us. Go easy on yourself Whatt..none of this is within your hands. Have faith in the mercy of God.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »