Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama is going to cancel the USMLE - adunis
anybody heard that ?
lol@ already speculating and wanting to cause confusion?? He will have bigger problems to take care of first before he interferes with doctors.
nope oboma will used his executive power to take over the business and a hospitals and control all assets. that is what liberal democrate will do. I don't care if he is black or white. i only care about the person ideas and belief.
is obama joining medical school???/
Great. If GWB did it 4 years before we wouldn't be in that danm match today. If it is true that would at least save the next generation.
yes he is lol....
NO. He will make sure, all the residencies 1st go to US Citizen IMG,2nd pref. to GC IMG,and only 10% and no more than 10% for Visa ( J,H,B etc) Foreign National IMGs. And may be , all the MLEs foreign Centers to be closed down. Each step has to be taken in USA only, and no where else. Many US Citizen/GC IMGs are going to ask for those changes in White House.

Good Luck to all IMGs
how do you guys know these things?
rumors really
and what do we care anymore? we are all done with the usmles certified interviewing as we speak.
i dont think it makes a difference
please stop this STUPID disscussion and concentrate on match!!Smile)
as one mr derrick from chicago said - the skys the limit after obamas win . wow the whole world is celebrating. asia,europe,africa,america.......
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »