Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prematch offer @ Norwalk ! - roland
Accept or not? I have 9 More interviews- what to do? Any input?
Good program, I happened to call today. They have more than 2000 applications and a long waiting list of applicants to fill spots not taken.
Thank you for your fast reply. Are you also interviewing there? Do you know how many spots are already given away? Do they fill up all their spots with prematches or do they also rank? I really liked it there but I would also like to see other places. They told me I have 2 weeks time to think about it, otherwise they would rank me high. But I don't know what to do. I have family in L.A. so its not an easy decision to make.
That is a very nice hospital.
you are the only one who knows what is the best for you. It depends on your overall chances somewhere else.
go somewhere else before making a decision
Hey Roland,

my email is justforfun46. I am from LA too. Let me know if you want to discuss some stuff about Norwalk.
Thanks guys. I just received an Interview from Harvard. Unfortunately it will be in Jan 20th. But this has just helped me about my decision about Norwalk.
Waitstom, I am currently in Germany but I have Family in L.A.

Norwalk was really nice and I very much liked the people and the interview there, I will rank it high- but if I have a chance in Harvard, I will take it.

Good luck everybody
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »