Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help - cute_angel
i have been invited to attend Christmas party to one of the program , which is very near to my home
But i will not be able to attend the party as I am far northeast in nyk.nj area due to interview,.

this program as shown lot of interest in me like sending Cards and emails and so on.

what do u think If i dont attend party? what will PD think? i like the program but i cannot attend the party as I am interviewing elsewhere on the same day.

please suggest early----i have to do RSVP today.

thanks----------

it is FM program in Ohio
bump
If the program has shown interest, you attending their christmas party wont matter that much. You can send the PD an email or even set an appointment for 5 minutes to explain that you are flattered by their response and you would love to attend the christmas party but unfortunately you wont be in town at that time. Dont mention the reason why, where..just simply "not in town." Just let them know that if you ever had any change of plans, you will definitely come to the party. Show extreme grief that you are missing that. But at the same time let him know that you would love to get together at some other time, other than the interview if they want a casual meeting.

Its like show lots of interest but stay firm about your problem as well.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »