Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elmhurst hosp - medico98
IM programme-- any news-- any pre matches so far? Appreciate ur input. Thanks.
Have you done with your interview there? Can you pls share the experience with us? Thanks.
well, u din ask me exactly, but I am just gonna go ahead and answer on behalf of medico98. there was 20 of us, PD and APD will introduce the program to u, then one group go for tour and one group for IV. Just one IV per candidate, prepare for med questions, they will drill u on that Wink after that, attend an hour noon conference, great teaching. and after that, took us to Mt Sinai in Manhattan, have a tour there. and voila, u r done for the day. i was told that after ur 3 years there, there is nothing that u cannot do, and plus u will have the Mt Sinai name. they do offer prematch but probably not to me Wink
Hi beautifulworld.....can u tell me what time we have to b there exactly? and what medical question did they ask u? I would apreciate ur help. God bless u/
it was 9am to about 3-4pm, but i think u should email the PC on the safe side. she is pretty prompt with email. well, some interviewer give u a scenario like young guy with fever and cough and how u will proceed from there, some talk about management of DM, HTN and so on and so for. u know, the day to day stuff, dun think they will ask zebra stuff Wink most likely u wont get the same questions, but these r just some example.
Thanku so much....My prayers with u
Thanks beautifulworld for your help. Congratulations on your prematch! Wish you best of luck.
Good luck people
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »