Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first aid or crush WHICH ONE plz advise exam soon - cops
Hi ppl I just bought BOTH books cuz I couldn't decide which one. fa looks pretty big compared to crush what do you guys say?
both are incomplete..... fa has good notes for renal, hemate, dermate and infectious....
,and somewhat OBGY too.... but its not as good as the FA of step 1... secrets includes few points but only 50 % of them are high yeild...so if you have both, then read both ... and collect in one
well I do have both but I don't think I can read both of them cuz it will take way too much time. Fa is huge compared to crush though. hmmm still confused I just want a book that I can revise all the high yeild topics cuz its been like 4-5months since i read the books, got busy with stuff after that now need to give the exam quickly
common anybody?
if you have already done with books... better to do first aid Q & A or do kaplan qbank 2005 pdf...qbank covers many highyeild points....
na I havne't read both books, I just bought them haha, cuz i was so confused which one to get, thanx for the advice though.
i am talking about kaplan notes........you wrote '4-5months since i read the books"....
oh ok I got ya well I did uw, so u think i should just revise that or go with the kaplan q bank or fa q book
revise your UW notes...you must had made.... and do kaplan qbank 2005..questions are good enough.... i am in search of kaplan qbank plus...the latest version... if i will get i will send you....

and if you get it pls send me too my id is nandu_bansal
ok i will hducri, im dong the 15 q's per week, those are pretty tough q's
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »