Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need a friend..... - tukun
hello ,
I am 29 years old woman. i am looking for a friend. I am tired of being alone in the juorney of USMLE.I supposed to have someone loving by my side but unfortunately I didnt meet my soulmate yet. I need a true friend whom I can share anything.

Please , please ,please if you dont like it ,dont make fun of it. I know this is not a matching website. But I get lot of help during my journey to usmle through this forum. Who knows i can meet him through this effort.

If anyone in their early thirties and didnt find their soulmate you can response to tukunjil7. This is not a spam and only serious people reply please.

If I irritate someone with this post, I am sorry for this. But I just want to give it a try. Thanks.
you need a friend ? then why the age barrier ???

something fishy..... huh ?

lol
I think I know you.
one of the many uses of this USMLEFORUM.COM. wish u get a friend soon Smile
hello frend...
i from Chad...
i bit dark.. u not like may b...
but i a very good person...and hansum ....my tooths very white !

my gf marry rich person...
so i very alone ...and i lookd for gf
so i make very happy by you..
i ready for travel by u ...
i spends mony...and talk joke.... u teachs me good englis !

if u very good and i very good... we marrys also .... and make sun/daugter !!
rotfl !!!!!!! best of the year ganaun,just cant stop rolling Smile dear ganaun,u r hilarious. keep it up,we need people (from Chad !!!) like u. Smile
friendship to "sun/daugter"!!! faster than hindi film !!! LOLLLLL,just cant stop ha ha ha.
I second that @ faster than a hindi movie. LOL....

I hope tukun wont be offended. Gf, I hope you can find some great sisters to support each other. USMLE is stressful it puts strains relationships.
Hi tukun. I was just reading though your post and found a bit of an error. You said:

"I know this is not a matching website."

Now I want you to look above your original post (literally above it). What does it say there?

Perfect.

You are in the right forum after all!

And seriously, good luck in your search.

virtuoso
I rather prefer your post than those posted by retarded and fanatics...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »