Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can we get ivs by requesting PD to recosider appli - franky001
Hi guys shd I contact programs to get more interviews ..you think they will consider..any experiences appreciated.
Its over dude..... The IV season is over if they have already rejected you.
Its not over....I have been offered IVs (this monday and last friday)
Yes, I got all my interviews, 5 in all after writing to the PD/PC. Include a snapshot of your credentials in the letter
thanks titans and kanisque.
i was rejected by one program--------i called them up to REVIEW---after 15 days they called me becos of cancellation of interview---only 2 days before IV date

I told them that if they have any SUDDEN CANCELLATION-----THEY CAN CALL ME AT ANY TIME.....

This word impressed PD---And I got IV

See if u try -----u mostly will be REJECTED BUT IF U DONT TRY THAN YOU HAVE REJECTED YOURSELF------than who will accept you----------SO try , call ----

There is a Homicide and Suicide-----but in homicide you have 1 percent chance of SURVIVING.
parasnath, you said what I want to tell everyone from my country who are too afraid to call programs...

Let's talk, I have similar experience as yours.

My email doctorrockville.

I have quite a few interviews. So we can chat and compare notes...
Hey parasnath ..you have 35 ivs and yet you approached prog who rejected you..how much money you spent on travelling on ivs..dude I wish I had that kind of ivs flowing..thanks
Guys,
What's the best way to get in touch with PD to have him/her reconsider your application: email or call?

Thanks in advance for your input.
i have regrets now that y shud not i call programs, i tried but usually all phone on message.
Is there any use of calling now, when its almost over....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »