Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please, those who IVed at Jacobi , OMG and others. - docz
what time does IV day start.?

I dont live in NY and wanted to know how early it starts.

my IV is later this month , and they have not sent a schedule for the day yet.

thanks
I think it was 9.15 for me.
GL with iv.
Thanks, can someone else chip in so that i know it doesnt vary widely from day to day?
yes started at 9 and done by 4;30pm
ohmygod could u tell how the iv went ? any medical questions ? please enlighten with ur experience. who interviewed u ? did they send u a schedule before ur iv day by email ?? should we call them up for the schedule? ohmygod i think u got a prematch elsewhere ??

docz when ur iv ?? mine on 22nd.

dr_rmn:
you r too good to think that ive been offered an other prematch....i hope so. it was a program send a card then a letter from PD telling their interests than i am waititng but they never said prematch they said they can receive me for a second review visit
and the other progm is that they send the PD sent a email tellin they impressed by my experience and application and could consider me as prenatch (maybe i am too excited or i misumderstood...but really Hope that i could go to this program )

to answer to your Question: the IV Day is a very long but very friendly day ( 30min presentation by Faculty members then assist to the morning repeot then Lunch with residents w/ questions to residen ts then u r given the interviewer list then u r interviewed One To One by a fac member...i ve asked to describe my experience where how why coming to USA then a med question then i asked some quest and then bye bye)

I have been sent a sechedule 2 weeks before the IV by email only.

tha is it.
iI forgot the ...resident visit to all the hospital (wards -er-icu-outpatinrts).
thanks guys, mine is the week after yours , dr rmn.
Mine is also on 22nd, I guess we will meet over there.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »