Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thanx to god - vivpaul
hi 95/230 i know its not that a wonderful score compared to all those 99's out there, but i thank god and my parents and sister for their full support.they have helped me a lot for my preparations,with my baby, otherwise i wudnt have made this. and not only that i was facing the toughest times in my marriage.
i prepared for 4 1/2 months
did kaplan notes and uw..only in tutor mode,72%
didnt do nbme, coz i didnt know about that
and i didnt do epidemiology, and i just clicked choice c for all the questions in exam even without reading the questions,
time management was perfect for the exam,
but i had faced a problem in my first block, the system shut down, but was able to continue after ten mints,

one advice to all going to take the exam, from my experience i feel kaplan, and uw is more than enough,coz i have scored this much leaving soo many topics,

and for step one i got only 216/89, i dint do neuroanatomy, genetics, and soo many topics, coz was disturbed by my personal issues,

i hope i can get into a residency with this score... i need pediatrics,

good luck to all going for the examz
god bless
Many congrates Vivpaul!.. It's a good score. Wish you all the best for your residency
thnx and gl vivpaul
may God give u residency of ur dream
and u r a brave woman doing all exms with all hardships.
all the best for ur future
definitely you have good scores in both parts. you will get in to residency for sure. congrates again.
wow great score even after leaving epi, thats cool I WISH I CAN GET THAT SCORE i would go crazzzyy!! so far i got 56% in uw ppl are saying its just a mid 80's score Sad, what do you guys think
congrats vivpaul

u definitely wil improve ur score cops if u revise kaplan again.assess urself with nbme,uw is a learning tool.gl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »