Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who`s the selection committee? - danube
how are the candidates ranked by the programs? I mean who`s the selection committee? Do they make a decision on the interview day or they wait until the end of interview season?
the decision is mostly "done" during the IV..they dont remember so many candiates so all the numbering is done at the spot.....later on "only" and "only" PD makes the final ROL....and do the short listing from the selected candiates...
how many candidates the program put in the ROL ,, for example if program has 10 positions ,, how many will be in his list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I agree I believe the interview is the most important and the pd is the most important if you do very well in the interview and the pd likes you your chances are very high Smile
there was a post earlier that a guy went to an iv and after it was done he left..then he remembered he had to ask the program coordinator a question so he went back to the office. he noticed that his iv papers (the one the coordinator downloads) was in a basket saying "Do Not Rank". so i guess they really do make their first decisions at the IV
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »