Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update: KMC Manipal, Mangalore Recognition!!! - enigma180
hi enigma i did my graduation from an average institute i got it through all india well i am still shocked that ur institute was recommended for derecognition i think that"s becuz of politics gl hope we get our permits soon
hi well 2005 has been included in IMED listing but the applications still wont be processed for either 2004 or 2005 graduates till further information has been received from ministry of health, india about MCI's recommended de-recognition
thanks for the info maverick, so is that for those who completed final mbbs in 2004 and 2005 or those who finished internship in 2004 and 2005??? I think it's the latter. Do you have any idea why it's taking pai so long to have it corrected or is the problem bigger than people realize?
Anyone with info on why this letter from the health ministry/mci to ecfmg affirming our recognition is taking so long???
finish internship in 2004/2005. info is available at www.xkmcite.tk
hi guys ,
now also our form is not getting processed,my form is stuck from 2nd dec.
though now imed has made kmc status as current still they r not ready to process form ,they want letter from either MCI or health ministry,and both sucks
KMC lost its recognition........because its taken foreign students above quotta pissing the MCI!
Hey, FAIMER/IMED updated their website on their own accord. The status of "Current" was given to KMC because KMC was "NEVER" derecognised. The authority of de recognition lies with the Union Health Ministry and they have not used it yet.

ECFMG will still not process applications of students from this institute, because they say that MCIs list did not include KMCs name (MCI sends a list of recognised medical colleges of India to ECFMG). ECFMG wont process applications until it receives clarification from Health Ministry.

I believe that the ministry is in the final stages in processing the letter to ECFMG. The matter might be resolved in a few days. (Approx 2 weeks)

Please check for updates at http://www.xkmcite.tk/ and http://www.geocities.com/x_kmc/
ECFMG is processing KMC applications now. Problem solved finally.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »