Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
confusion....need advice - kfc
i am plannin to apply for 2006...done wid step 1 n 2ck.....i hav 2 options now.....shud i come down to states only for cs in apr and then again for interviews in nov(provided i get visa for both journeys).....or shud i use up this time to get some hands -on experience/observership to improve my cv....(my scores srent gr8).....
is it true that if uhave taken the cs it reflects favourably in ur application while gettin interview calls
i am quite confused ...wud be glad if somebody cud advise
thanks
In my opinion being ECFMG certified with good scores is probably the biggest advantage you could have. USCE is also very important, but I think it is better to be certified. If you have to choose between the two, I would go for the certification.
according to me,giving cs and being cerified by ecfmg should be your first priority.if possible you can stay a month longer and do an observership so that u can get 1-2 LOR's
thanks guys....is it diff to get observerships.....i m interested in peds....is it necessary to know some doc to get observerships.....i dont know any doc in US personally?how can i be sure that i will get one b4 landing there ....or i can search one after reachin us?

what are LOR´s?

thank you.
letters of recommendation
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »